When you’re jailbroken on iOS 13 and also you additionally occur to personal a pair of AirPods or AirPods Professional, then you definately may benefit from the added customization advantages of a newly launched and free jailbreak tweak known as AirPort (iOS 13) by iOS developer Boo.
When you haven’t already observed within the screenshot examples above, AirPort (iOS 13) allows customers to personalize the looks of their AirPods/AirPods Professional connection interface. Choices embody colorizing the interface, the textual content, and the AirPods/AirPods Professional themselves.
Upon putting in AirPort (iOS 13), you’ll discover a devoted desire pane within the Settings app the place you may configure the tweak to your style:
Right here, it is possible for you to to:
- Toggle AirPort (iOS 13) on or off on demand
- Configure the AirPods/AirPods Professional join interface look:
- Allow and configure a customized label shade
- Allow and configure a customized background shade
- Select a most popular background blur mode:
- Regulate blur opacity
- Regulate shade opacity
- Allow and configure a customized define shade and its thickness
- Allow and select from customized join interface animations for AirPods Professional
- Allow and select from customized join interface animations for AirPods (wi-fi case)
- Allow and select from customized join interface animations for AirPods
- Allow and select from customized haptic suggestions settings:
- Reset settings to their defaults
The developer features a respring button on the backside of the desire pane that may allow you to save any modifications you make on demand.
When you’re able to take your AirPods or AirPods Professional expertise to the subsequent stage, then you may obtain AirPort (iOS 13) free of charge from the Packix repository by way of your most popular bundle supervisor. AirPort (iOS 13) helps all jailbroken iOS 13 units and is open supply on the developer’s GitHub repository.
Will you be putting in AirPort (iOS 13)? Tell us within the feedback part under.