In the event you’re a brand new iPhone person or just don’t use the Messages app as a lot as others, you won’t understand the entire cool issues you are able to do along with your texts. You need to use nifty display screen results, add GIFs and photographs, and pop in some cute stickers.
One other nice method to personalize your textual content messages is with handwriting. You most likely wouldn’t use it for a prolonged message, however for a fast “I’m sorry,” “Hello there,” or “I really like you,” nothing besides your spoken phrases makes it extra particular than in case you write it your self.
Right here’s methods to ship a handwritten textual content within the Messages app on iPhone and iPad.
Prepare to put in writing
Open the Messages app in your iPhone or iPad after which comply with these steps to handwrite a textual content.
1) With Messages open and your textual content on the display screen, flip your iPhone sideways. Notice: You don’t have to show your system if utilizing an iPad.
2) If you put your cursor is within the message discipline, the keyboard will then show a scribble key, so faucet it.
3) You’ll then see a clear display screen so that you can handwrite your message. You may as well use one of many premade messages you see on the backside with a faucet. However what enjoyable is that? Whip out your index finger and use your personal handwriting.
4) Faucet Achieved if you end after which Ship your textual content.
In the event you get your self set to handwrite your textual content and alter your thoughts, simply faucet that Keyboard button on the underside proper and also you’ll be again to easy typing.
Do extra along with your messages
For added enjoyable along with your textual content messages, try these associated articles.
- The best way to use iMessage results like stickers, filters & shapes on photographs
- The best way to add reactions to the iMessages you obtain
- The best way to use Digital Contact in Messages for iPhone and iPad
Wrapping it up
Many instances, textual content messages can really feel impersonal. So utilizing methods like this to make them particular could make a world of distinction to your recipient. Even when it’s a hand drawn smiley face as an alternative of an emoji, it’d simply make somebody’s day.
Are you going to provide handwritten textual content messages a strive? What are your favourite options for personalizing your textual content messages? Share your ideas with us under!
And keep in mind, in case you have ideas you need to share, you may also ping us on Twitter.