A number of customers have discovered that their Mail app doesn’t refresh emails after updating to iOS 13.2 on their iPhone. The Mailboxes are sluggish to refresh and present the brand new emails. Some customers nonetheless report seeing clean inboxes with a message on the backside exhibiting mailbox is being up to date.
- iOS 13 or iPadOS issues and easy methods to repair them – Troubleshooting Information
- Mail not working in macOS Catalina, How-to repair
- 15 new options in iOS 13.2 that you must care about
- This new iOS 13.three characteristic makes it value ready for the replace
It seems that some Mail bugs reported in prior model of iOS 13 weren’t addressed in a scientific trend within the present replace.
- 0.1 Power Restart your iPhone
- 1 Mail not refreshing after iOS replace
- 2 Mail Notification Points with iOS 13 /iOS 13.2
- 2.1 Associated Posts:
Power Restart your iPhone
Earlier than trying to troubleshoot the Mail app, attempt to carry out a power reboot of your iPhone and test if it solves your Mail points. Typically a power reboot helps with quite a few points that present up following an iOS replace.
- Find out how to power restart your iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Professional and iPhone Professional Max
If the Easy power reboot didn’t show you how to together with your Mail points, learn on.
Mail not refreshing after iOS replace
Listed below are some potential workarounds and fixes which may show you how to with Mail refresh and different associated points on iOS 13. Be certain your iPhone just isn’t in Low energy mode since that may trigger points with refreshing emails.
Comply with every of the steps beneath:
- Shut the Mail app in your iPhone
- Open Settings app and faucet on Passwords & Accounts
- Beneath Accounts, faucet on the account and switch off Mail
- Open Mail app
- Return to Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Accounts
- Allow the Mail app again once more
Now return to your e-mail account on Mail app and test if the inbox refreshes accurately.
The opposite place to research when taking a look at issues with Mail app is the refresh settings.
- Open Settings App
- Faucet on Passwords & Accounts
- Faucet on Fetch New Information on the backside
- Scroll down and toggle from Robotically to manually a few occasions
- Change it to Robotically or ‘Each 15 Minutes’ and provides it a attempt
Test if the refresh frequency is any higher in your inboxes related together with your accounts. On this setting display screen, ensure to decide on ‘Push’ on the prime to see if it makes any distinction.
One other technique to repair Mail associated points in your iOS units is to delete the Mail account, restart your iPhone after which re-add the accounts. You possibly can observe this Apple assist doc and discover the steps on the backside of the article.
Many customers have discovered some success with their Gmail and Yahoo accounts by deleting and re-adding their accounts again.
Mail Notification Points with iOS 13 /iOS 13.2
Different reported points with Mail relate to how the notifications don’t clear even after the Mail is learn. We’re not certain what’s inflicting this even in iOS 13.2 however if you’re experiencing this situation, do this.
While you open the e-mail, and scroll to the underside of the e-mail. Drag your finger down as if you’re scrolling up on the mail. While you do that, for some purpose the system marks it as ‘Learn” and the notification goes away. That blue dot subsequent to the e-mail ought to disappear exhibiting that the mail has been learn.
Some customers discover that they’re unable to see any e-mail notifications on their locked display screen. If you’re seeing notifications associated situation, test the settings for e-mail notifications.
Begin with Settings -> Notification -> Mail -> choose the e-mail account > ensure the specified alerts are chosen and on the backside choose Present Previews and alter it accordingly. Do that for every of your Mail accounts and test in case your notifications present up accurately.
If you continue to proceed to face points, your greatest guess is to make use of a 3rd get together Mail app like Spark or Outlook until these points are addressed within the subsequent iOS replace. You may also attempt to use the Gmail app if you’re utilizing a Gmail account with the Mail app in your iPhone working iOS 13.
Please tell us you probably have any questions or any suggestions that you just want to share that labored for you.