In case you sit down and put together to take heed to continuous music, then the Autoplay characteristic in Spotify is likely to be one that you simply get pleasure from. However then again, possibly you’re not keen on steady songs or what Spotify suggests to you. On this case, you possibly can disable the characteristic.
Right here’s how one can cease Spotify Autoplay on each iOS and Mac.
Flip off Spotify Autoplay on iPhone and iPad
Pop open the Spotify app in your iPhone or iPad after which observe these steps to disable Autoplay.
1) Head to the Residence tab after which faucet Settings (gear icon).
2) Faucet Playback on the Settings display.
3) Flip off the toggle for Autoplay (inexperienced to grey).
Flip off Spotify Autoplay on Mac
Open the Spotify app in your Mac after which do the next to show off Autoplay.
1) Click on Spotify > Preferences from the menu bar or click on the Menu button (arrow) on the highest proper of the Spotify window and choose Settings.
2) On the backside of the Settings display, flip off the toggle for Autoplay (inexperienced to grey).
Do extra with Spotify
Eager about extra assist with Spotify? Take a look at the following tips and how-tos for Spotify in your iOS system or Mac.
- share Spotify playlists on iOS and Mac
- play Spotify in your new HomePod
- cease Spotify from routinely opening at startup on Mac
- This tweak permits true randomized playback shuffling in Spotify
- Take management of your Spotify Music app with Spos
Wrapping it up
When you disable Autoplay, your music will cease once you attain the top of your playlist or album. And if you happen to determine in the future to have that steady music play, you possibly can simply reenable it.
Is Autoplay a characteristic of Spotify that you simply discover helpful on occasion? What different options of Spotify do you get pleasure from? Tell us beneath or hit us up on Twitter!