When you’ve got Location Providers enabled in your iPhone Digicam, then you definately in all probability get pleasure from searching via the Locations album. You may see the place photographs had been taken to relive some fantastic moments.
However what for those who don’t need that location data included in particular photographs? Possibly you need to submit one on social media, however not let everybody know the place you reside. Otherwise you may merely have another excuse for not desirous to share the placement of a photograph.
We’ve proven you the way to take away the geolocation from photographs on iPhone. So what about on Mac?
In case you’re working with photographs in your Mac, listed below are just a few methods you can take away the GPS location from photographs.
Take away a location from photographs with Preview
One of many best strategy to take away location particulars from photographs on Mac is with the Preview app.
1) Open your photograph with Preview. You may double-click the photograph if Preview is your default viewer or right-click the photograph and choose Open With > Preview.
2) Click on Instruments > Present Inspector from the menu bar.
3) Within the window that opens, choose the Extra Information Inspector tab (small letter “i”).
4) Click on the GPS tab and on the backside, click on the Take away Location Information button. Be aware: In case you wouldn’t have a GPS tab for the photograph, then no location particulars had been recorded.
Take away a location from photographs with Pictures
If the photograph you need to take away the placement particulars from is in your Pictures app library, you could have a few choices right here.
Cover location or revert to unique
Open the Pictures app and choose the image. Click on Picture > Location from the menu bar.
You may then choose Cover Location, to just do that. In case you manually entered the placement particulars, you possibly can select Revert to Unique Location which is able to take away that GPS data you added.
Export with out location knowledge
Another choice within the Pictures app is to export the photograph with out the placement knowledge included.
1) Click on File > Export > Export [number] photograph.
2) Uncheck the field for Location Info.
3) Click on Export and choose a location for the photograph.
Wrapping it up
As you possibly can see, it actually is simple to take away GPS location from photographs in your Mac. And utilizing the Preview app might be the best strategy to go.
Do you intend to take away the placement particulars for sure photographs of yours?
And for extra, take a look at the way to change the geolocation knowledge for Pictures on iPhone.