Does this sound acquainted? You log into Netflix, head to your queue or watch checklist and there are reveals that you just didn’t put there? Aha, it was your roommate, in-law, or pal who additionally makes use of the Netflix account – they chose your profile as an alternative of theirs.
You possibly can lastly cease this from occurring with some new options added lately. Netflix permits you to defend your profile with a PIN. Now the one particular person that may mess along with your queue or watch checklist is you.
Arrange your Netflix profile PIN
To arrange the Netflix profile PIN, you’ll want to move to the online. Go to Netflix.com, login to your account, after which comply with these steps.
1) Click on the profile possibility on the highest proper and choose Account.
2) Scroll all the way down to Profile and Parental Controls and click on the arrow subsequent to your account.
3) To the fitting of Profile Lock, click on Change.
4) Enter your password and click on Proceed.
5) Verify the field for Require a PIN to entry [name]’s profile.
6) Enter the four-digit PIN you wish to use. Optionally, you’ll be able to test the field to require this PIN so as to add new profiles.
7) Click on Save.
One the principle Account web page, you’ll now see a padlock subsequent to your account and the Profile Lock set to On.
Whenever you login on Netflix and choose your profile to observe or browse, you’ll be prompted to enter the PIN. And when you set this up on the net, you’ll be prompted for that PIN in your cellular machine or different location the place you utilize Netflix.
In the event you share your Netflix account with others, defending your profile with a PIN can prevent from an inventory with reveals another person added. Plus, that “proceed watching” queue can have your reveals, not those they watched.
Are you going to arrange a PIN to your Netflix profile?