In case you missed it, the Sileo Crew has formally launched Diatrus’ Cydia fork that allows checkra1n jailbreak customers to have each the Cydia and Sileo bundle managers working on the identical system. This was a historic second for the Sileo Crew as a result of it’s the primary time that an official resolution of this magnitude has ever been launched for a jailbreak not created by the Electra Crew.
Should you’re utilizing the checkra1n jailbreak and also you wish to have each the Cydia and Sileo bundle managers current in your system, you then’ve come to the suitable place. On this tutorial, we’ll present you the way.
To begin, it’s essential to have already got Sileo in your checkra1n system. To try this, you’ll be able to comply with the steps outlined in our detailed step-by-step tutorial for putting in Sileo on the checkra1n jailbreak, then come again to this tutorial.
As soon as Cydia has been uninstalled out of your checkra1n system post-Sileo set up, you’ll be able to transfer on to the following part about getting Cydia again.
Getting Cydia again after putting in Sileo on checkra1n
Should you’re able to get Cydia up and working alongside Sileo in your checkra1n jailbreak, then merely comply with the steps outlined under:
1) Launch Sileo out of your Residence display screen and faucet on the Sources tab:
2) Faucet on the Sileo (checkra1n) repository.
3) Faucet on the Packaging part.
4) Faucet on the Cydia Installer bundle:
5) Faucet on the sunshine blue GET button.
6) Faucet on the Queue tab labeled Queued – 1 Bundle.
7) Faucet on the sunshine blue Affirm button:
8) After the set up completes, faucet on the sunshine blue Executed button.
9) Return to your Residence display screen and it’s best to see each Cydia and Sileo:
And that’s all there may be to it!
Should you expertise points refreshing a few of your sources in Cydia post-installation (particularly that of Sam Bingner’s repository), that is thought-about regular and anticipated conduct right now. Diatrus intends to resolve repository refresh points in a future replace.
Furthermore, whereas that is technically Diatrus’ customized fork of Cydia made to work with Sileo on the identical system, it seems to work simply in addition to the official Cydia launch at first look.
Have you ever put in Cydia alongside Sileo in your checkra1n system but? Share why or why not within the feedback part under.