Regardless that your gadgets make taking pictures video fairly straightforward, there are occasions when you possibly can nonetheless find yourself with shaky clips. Along with that, you would possibly expertise one thing known as rolling shutter which is picture distortion as a result of motion.
In iMovie on Mac, there’s a technique to handle each of those issues. Right here’s the way to use iMovie to stabilize shaky video and repair rolling shutter.
Stabilize shaky video and repair rolling shutter
Open iMovie and your undertaking for enhancing. Then, do the next to right shaky video or rolling shutter.
1) Choose the video clip in your film Timeline.
2) Above the Viewer, click on the Stabilization button.
3) For shaky video, test that field after which transfer the slider for the proportion of stabilization.
For rolling shutter, test that field after which click on the drop-down and decide from low, medium, excessive, or additional excessive for a way a lot shutter correction ought to be utilized.
It’s as straightforward as that! When you play the clip, you possibly can regulate each of these settings extra utilizing the slider and drop-down as vital.
Extra assist with iMovie
For added suggestions and how-tos, take a look at these extra iMovie articles.
- Methods to take away video and preserve audio in iMovie
- Methods to use the Ken Burns impact in iMovie
- Methods to reverse a video clip in iMovie on Mac
- Methods to change pace of a video in iMovie on Mac and iOS
- Methods to rotate, flip and flip video in iMovie on Mac and iOS
Wrapping it up
Having the ability to use iMovie to stabilize shaky video and repair rolling shutter is a good function on the Mac app. Sadly, these aren’t choices on iOS on the present time. So in case you can edit your movies in iMovie on Mac, you then’re set.
Do you will have any iMovie suggestions for different customers? In that case, be at liberty to remark beneath!