You may like looking via the brand new releases within the Apple Music app. However what if you happen to can obtain notifications of recent releases based mostly on what’s in your library? Effectively, you’ll be able to!
If you head to your Library tab, you’ll be able to see if artists you already love have launched one thing new. Right here’s easy methods to allow the notifications for brand new releases within the Music app.
Allow new launch notifications
Open the Music app in your iPhone or iPad after which do the next to allow these alerts.
1) Go to the For You tab and faucet your profile on the highest.
2) Choose Notifications.
3) Activate the toggle for New Music after which when it shows, the toggle for Present in Library too.
And that’s all there may be to it. Now you must by no means miss new songs or albums by the artists you already get pleasure from listening to in Apple Music.
Do extra with Music
For different useful how-tos and suggestions for Music, try these articles.
- Hear when you work: Apple Music and Spotify playlists for focus
- Now you can add the auto-refreshing Replay 2020 playlist to your Apple Music library
- iPhone caught on repeat songs? Right here’s the repair
Wrapping it up
Hopefully this small however helpful enchancment will allow you to discover out when your favourite artists have one thing new to hearken to within the Music app. Will you flip it on?