You would possibly use your Calendar on iPhone and iPad for work along with private occasions. So being able to connect paperwork to these calendar occasions may be fairly useful, particularly for enterprise.
Earlier than iOS 13, there wasn’t a manner to do that aside from utilizing the notes part or including a URL. However fortunately one of many options Apple added to the Calendar app is the flexibility to connect paperwork to calendar occasions. And it couldn’t be simpler.
Connect a file to a calendar occasion
For occasions like conferences, you’ll be able to connect information for agendas, studies, or paperwork for evaluation. And even for private calendar occasions, you would possibly connect issues like photographs, lists, or journey itineraries. Regardless of the case could also be, simply observe these steps.
1) Open an present occasion or create a brand new one within the Calendar app.
2) For those who open an present occasion, faucet Edit on the highest.
3) Scroll all the way down to and faucet Add Attachment.
4) Navigate to the doc you wish to connect. You possibly can choose from areas like Information, iCloud Drive, Google Drive, or one other spot in your listing.
5) Once you end attaching information or making different changes to your occasion, faucet Executed.
For those who determine to take away an attachment, open the occasion, faucet Edit, then slide the attachment within the occasion from proper to left, and faucet Take away.
Wrapping it up
The power to connect paperwork to occasions is a terrific new characteristic that’s lengthy overdue for the Calendar app. What are your ideas on this characteristic for the Calendar? Will you discover it helpful?
For different useful how-tos, take a look at our Tutorials part.