The applying Dock displays a vastly totally different habits on the macOS platform than it does on any iPhone or iPad, and if you want that wasn’t the case, then you definitely may take an curiosity in a newly launched jailbreak tweak dubbed Harbor 3 by iOS developer Evan Swick.
Harbor Three is predicated on the unique Harbor tweak, which as some veteran jailbreakers may recall, delivered a macOS-like Dock expertise on the iOS platform. With it, you may scroll by your apps along with your finger. Furthermore, very like in your Mac, you’ll witness a magnification impact as you do that very like what you see within the screenshot examples above.
One of many plethora of advantages Harbor Three brings to the desk is that you would be able to break the normal four-icon restrict and as many apps as you’d like.
Harbor Three mechanically resizes the Dock to align with the variety of apps you’ve added, and in the event you add quite a bit, then the icons can get significantly small. Because of this, the tweak’s built-in macOS-like magnification is useful.
Harbor Three provides a desire pane to the Settings app the place you may configure a couple of totally different choices:
Right here, you may:
- Configure the wave animation width through slider
- Configure the wave animation top through slider
- Toggle the basic spring animation on or off on demand
- Toggle the app-closing animation on or off on demand
- Configure the app animation through a slider
- Select what number of occasions apps bounce when launching
- Configure how lengthy it takes between bounce results
- Allow or disable standing dots for operating apps
- And extra…
Harbor Three performs properly with jailbroken iOS 13 gadgets, and it you’re thinking about a extra immersive utility Dock expertise in your machine, then you may buy Harbor Three for $3.99 within the Packix repository through your most well-liked package deal supervisor.
What are your ideas about having a macOS-inspired Dock expertise in your iPhone or iPad? Share within the feedback part beneath.