Other than just a few tiny revisions in iOS 7 and later, iOS’ notification badge system has appeared principally unchanged since its conception. Jailbreakers looking for a brisker tackle notification badges would do good to take a look at a newly launched jailbreak tweak known as CozyBadges by iOS developer NoisyFlake.
As depicted within the multitude of screenshot examples above, CozyBadges replaces the normal crimson round notification badge with one thing rather more delicate — an up to date icon label that seems highlighted or colorized when there are missed notifications. Furthermore, the label could be configured to show different textual content, assuming the consumer desires this.
The idea ought to be vaguely acquainted as a result of CozyBadges is rather a lot like considered one of NoisyFlake’s earlier tweaks known as Goodges2. Worthy of word is that CozyBadges appears to have barely completely different configuration choices, and is fully-compatible with iOS 13 pwned with checkra1n.
Upon putting in CozyBadges, customers will discover a new choice pane within the Settings app the place they will configure it to their liking:
Right here, you possibly can:
- Toggle CozyBadges on or off on demand
- Disguise utility labels
- Allow the tweak for Dock-based icons
- Disguise Dock utility labels
- Allow or disable label background shade (highlighting)
- Mechanically shade label backgrounds primarily based on the app icon
- Manually configure a particular shade for label backgrounds if automated coloring doesn’t float your boat
- Allow or disable textual content shade
- Mechanically shade label textual content primarily based on the app icon
- Manually configure a particular shade for labels if automated coloring isn’t your cup of tea
- Allow or disable label textual content substitute system-wide or on a per-app foundation
The developer supplies a Respring button on the prime proper of the choice pane that can assist you save any modifications you make.
These concerned with attempting CozyBadges can buy the tweak for $1.99 from the Packix repository of their package deal supervisor of selection. The tweak is simply appropriate with jailbroken iOS 13 units, so anybody on a earlier model of iOS might wish to use Goodges2 as an alternative.
What’s your favourite half about CozyBadges? Focus on within the feedback part.