Apple in the present day introduced that it’s extending a number of deadlines that may finally require apps to be constructed on SDKs designed for the latest iOS and watchOS updates and incorporate iOS 13 options.
Apple is not going to require builders to fulfill the under necessities till June 30, 2020.
– Apps for iPhone or iPad should be constructed with the iOS 13 SDK or later and use an Xcode storyboard to supply the app’s launch display screen.
– iPhone apps should help all iPhone screens and all iPad apps should help all iPad screens.
– Apps for Apple Watch should be constructed with the watchOS 6 SDK or later.
– Apps that authenticate or arrange consumer accounts should help Sign up with Apple if required by guideline 4.eight of the App Retailer Overview Tips.
– Apps within the Children class should be in full compliance with guideline 1.three and guideline 5.1.4. of the App Retailer Overview Tips.
– Apps utilizing HTML 5 should be in full compliance with guideline 4.7 sections 4, 5, and 6 of the App Retailer Overview Tips.
Notably, apps is not going to be required to undertake Sign up with Apple or adjust to new pointers for apps designed for kids till the top of June.
Apple says the deadlines are being prolonged to accommodate builders who may have extra time to replace their apps on the App Retailer. Apple was beforehand requiring builders to fulfill these deadlines in April 2020.
This text, “Apple Extends Deadline for A number of Upcoming App Necessities for Builders” first appeared on MacRumors.com
Focus on this text in our boards