Double Fine celebrates 20th anniversary of a point-and-click classic
Daily Archives: June 12, 2018
Zaha Hadid Architects has an impressive back catalog of work and is responsible for some of the world's most ambitious architecture of recent years. However, the firm's latest project is, on the face of it at least, a bit of a head-scratcher... Continue Reading Zaha Hadid Architects' latest work is a ... hat?
- Zip-away heated shorts keep the frost off your nethers
- Saint single-layer motorcycle denim weaves safety into fashion
- It's alive! Robotic jacket mimics plants to regulate body temperature
- App-controlled wardrobe steams so you don't have to fold
- Bull-it Jeans' armored hoodie packs protection comparable to a set of leathers
- Self-heating jacket uses machine learning to keep its owner comfy
Just for now, forget about Anthem’s story, characters and campaign. In fact, for get that it’s a role-playing game. Instead, let’s talk about what it’s like to play developer BioWare’s upcoming action role-playing — emphasis on action. Let’s talk about how it feels.
To my mind, that’s among the most important things to know about it, at least until the developer is ready to talk more about other things. Because in the absence of other details, BioWare is presenting Anthem as a shooter.
BioWare isn’t a developer known for its shooters. Yes, its games have had a lot of shooting. At least as far back as the first Mass Effect, they blurred the line between RPGs and shooter. But since E3 2017, BioWare has been selling Anthem differently....
Let's face it, the ukulele is a pretty travel-friendly instrument. Even the biggest of the bunch is only 30 inches long. And once you've got your strum action nailed, it's quite easy to pick up and play. Clearly Candace Chen thinks that a 20/21-inch soprano is too lengthy for travel, and has created the 16 inch long headless Ava... Continue Reading Ava makes travel-friendly ukulele even more portable
- Astro ukulele folds down to pocket-friendly dimensions
- Ukelation adds electric color to sea, sand, surf and song
- Review: Follow-me LED learning with the Populele smart uke
- Follow-me learning ukulele is promised to get you playing in minutes
- Last minute stocking stuffers for the musician in your life
- Blackbird launches the Clara plant-fiber composite ukulele
GMC has completely revamped its Terrain for 2018 and the new generation of the crossover is improved in almost every way. It's a bit smaller and lighter, easier to drive, more comfortable, and more efficient. There are drawbacks to the new 2018 Terrain, but not enough to hurt its family-friendly appeal... Continue Reading Review: 2018 GMC Terrain is pretty ... and pretty great, too
- Review: 2017 Mazda CX-9 cuts an impressive crossover figure
- Review: 2018 Buick Enclave takes the family to the premium level
- Review: 2019 Jeep Cherokee stays the course
- Review: 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe may not bling it, but does bring it
- Review: 2018 Chevrolet Traverse sets a new bar for the 3-row crossover
- Ford draws inspiration from SUVs for new Fiesta Active crossover
The Ethec electric motorcycle - designed and built by Swiss university students - is a strange jumble of ideas that are individually very nice. With a massive 15-kWh battery box, it offers a range around 250 miles. And it's got a second hub motor in the front wheel to improve its regenerative braking... Continue Reading Ethec's awkward 2WD electric motorcycle packs a monster 250-mile range
- Zero Motorcycles' 2018 models boast faster charging, more range
- Confederate partners with Zero Motorcycles and goes electric
- Italian electric cruiser breaks cover at AIMExpo 2017
- Indian startup develops an electric sportbike with 500-km range
- Saroléa fires up road-legal version of its electric superbike
- Tacita set to unveil the T-Cruise electric motorcycle