When you’re taking photos in low light with the flash on,many times your subjects end up with red or glowing eyes. This little imperfectioncan ruin a really nice picture of a person or even your pet.
You don’t have to spend money on an app to fix these types of problems. The photo editing tool on your iPhone has a feature just for it that’s easy to use. Here’s how to fix red eyes in photos on iPhone .
Remove red eyes in iPhone photos
Select your photo and follow these simple steps to remove red or glowing eyes.
1) Tap Edit from the top right.
2) Select the eye icon from the top left.
3) You’ll thensee a prompt asking you to Tap eachred-eye. As you do this, you can see that flaw removed and you can tap thesame eye one more than once if necessary.
4) When youfinish, tap Done.
Do more with your photos
For additional help with your photos, take a look at thesetutorials.
- How to view the GPS coordinates for photos on iPhone
- How to share iPhone photos using a link
- How to edit the metadata of a photo on iPhone with MetaTrixter
- How to batch resize photos and videos on iPhone
- How to markup and annotate photos on iPhone and iPad
- How to remove unwanted objects from photos with TouchRetouch
Wrapping it up
Removing the red eyes in your iPhone photos is simple andtakes just a few taps. And if you want to fix them quickly so that you canshare, send, or post them, the editing tool in your Photos app can take care ofit.
Do you have any tips for editing photos on iPhone that you’d like to share? If so, feel free to leave a comment below or ping us on Twitter.