For all their hype, self-driving cars are still quite clueless at many tasks that are simple for human drivers, like recognizing a sidewalk or a traffic light. Scientists at the Computer Vision Center in Barcelona have now come to the rescue with Synthia, a virtual city simulation that can train driving AIs to recognize and handle all sorts of obstacles and situations, even in rain or deep snow... Continue Reading Meet Synthia, the virtual driving school for autonomous cars
- Tesla's Autopilot software upgrade due this week
- Singapore hails driverless taxis
- Tesla Model S to go semi-autonomous; Musk foresees a future where human driving is illegal
- Hyundai unleashes fully-autonomous Tucson Fuel Cell vehicles on US roads
- Greenwich opens autonomous driving trials up to the public
- BMW says self-driving i NEXT will be available in 2021
Dishonored 2 follows up the original 2012 game with more stealth action, whether lethal or nonlethal. Our hero, Corvo Attano, returns as a protagonist, now joined by another member of the royal family.