Not content with its plans to test autonomous cars on public roads in China and the UK, Volvo wants to test self-driving trucks in underground mines too. The Swedish carmaker has developed a fully autonomous construction truck that it says can work without supervision... Continue Reading Volvo's self-driving trucks are going underground
- Ford accelerates autonomous tech testing and Smart Mobility research
- Updated Audi RS 7 autonomous concept doing laps at Sonoma
- Volvo's autonomous driving trial will be UK's "most ambitious"
- Sweep sensor adds affordable autonomy and laser mapping to drones and robots
- Volvo testing technology to prevent meeting of car and kangaroo
- Underwater robot can make its own snap decisions
If you're a Londoner, you're likely pretty used to seeing some odd things in Trafalgar Square. Like the giant blue cockerel sculpture that sat on the fourth plinth until a little over a year ago, for example. Now, a new project is looking to transform the famous landmark into a colorful crazy golf course featuring designs from renowned artists, designers and architects... Continue Reading Is Trafalgar Square set to be transformed into a crazy golf course?
- Skyline Chess set based on London's landmarks
- DV8's interchangeable head system puts a full set of golf clubs in a backpack
- Micro-living for work, rest and play at the Collective Stratford
- Ukelation adds electric color to sea, sand, surf and song
- Transport for London tries out e-ink signage
- GolfBoard brings a hint of the waves and slopes to the greens