There are a few problems with massage chairs. Primarily, they never seem to provide adequate pressure, offering more of a light tickle than any kind of deep massage. They're also expensive and have the issue that when you're sitting in one, you can't really be doing other things. The AiraWear solves this issue by building air massage chambers into a hoodie that goes where you go. I got my sore back into one to see just how well it works... Continue Reading This hoodie (yes, hoodie) delivered a great massage
- Aira jacket gives a massage on the move
- Foldaway Massage Chair converts to footstool
- Hypnos hoodie hood pumps up for power naps
- DreamBots shows off WheeMe massage robot at CES
- Osim's new USB-powered US$170 uPixie uses EMS to massage and tone while you work
- Panasonic’s Urban Collection massage chairs
More so than any other superhero movie, Captain America: Civil War prosecutes the very men and women we're supposed to be grateful for. It demands that these heroes take a look at the devastation they've caused around the world, face their guilt and admit that their existence may be more problematic for humanity than beneficial.