A new suburb of Melbourne, Australia, will be home to a mix of new technology and old traditions, according to its developer, Glenvill. The firm says that Yarrabend will be holistically designed with green spaces, solar-powered homes with battery backup, a tech concierge and its own app... Continue Reading Tech meets tradition in Melbourne’s "suburb of the future"
- Smart Urban Villages: Efficient and sustainable community living
- Ikea's Space10 future-living space addresses urban living problems
- 'The Pearl' dome house - passive solar design with a touch of high-tech
- Concept skyscraper rises from recycled waste of residents
- Seasteading Institute aims to build floating city by 2020
- Biomimicry Global Design Challenge down to final eight