Preliminary plans have been unveiled for a new aerial cable car tourist attraction for the Windy City. Should the Chicago Skyline proposal be realized, it would transport up to 3,000 people per hour and link Navy Pier, the Chicago Lakefront, the Chicago River Riverwalk, and downtown Chicago... Continue Reading Proposed cable car attraction would take Chicago to new heights
Category: Urban Transport
- Affordable capsule hotel envisioned for Paris
- Serpentine skyscraper proposed by Russian billionaire
- More Sky would let you catch some rays indoors
- Plan hatched to build "Lord of the Rings" city in England
- Futuristic observation tower approved for Dubai Creek Harbour
- Pedestrian and cycle bridge proposed for the Thames
Kathy Rain is a throwback to adventure games in the LucasArts style.
Thanks to the work of publisher-studios like Wadjet Eye, this has become something of a sub-genre itself. Pixelated graphics and an ever-expanding inventory may have been a revelation when games like the Blackwell series and Gemini Rue revived them a few years back, but now they're something more akin to a cottage industry.
Without the novelty of that nostalgia, games like Kathy Rain stand on the merits of their...