Pretty much everyone has at some time had a medication prescribed to them, that they have to take daily over a period of multiple days. The problem is, many people don't remember to take their medicine every day, or they simply don't bother. That's why scientists at MIT, and Brigham and Women's Hospital, have developed a new type of capsule. It only has to be taken once, after which it delivers medication from the stomach for up to two weeks... Continue Reading This "star" may replace daily-dose medication
- Does what we eat influence inflammation in the brain?
- Nanoparticle shows if cancer treatment is working, ASAP
- Nanoparticles deliver fat-fighting drugs directly to the source
- Elastic, wound-healing hydrogel activated by light
- Coating makes swallowing batteries safer for curious kids
- Scientists give stem cells a performance boost ... by putting them on steroids
Only true artists will understand