Art has always been fundamentally intertwined with technology. New techniques and materials have constantly allowed artists to innovate and create new types of works. Our new series, Art in the age of ones and zeros, examines the impact of digital technologies on art and looks at how artists are creating entirely new forms of artwork using these modern electronic tools... Continue Reading Art in the age of ones and zeros: Datamoshing
Category: Good Thinking
- How VR is rewriting the rules of storytelling
- Snowden: Criminal or patriot? Oliver Stone’s new film takes no prisoners
- Hollywood and Hacking: The 1980s - kid hackers, nerds and Richard Pryor
- IBM's Watson supercomputer creates a movie trailer
- Can A.I. write a Hollywood film?
- Sensor-packed smartsuit takes motion capture out of the studio