Hop on the virtual highway to hell this fall
We first saw the Roccat Sova – a device that provides a fixed keyboard, spacious mouse pad, and a cushioned base – back at E3 2014. It was only a concept at that stage, but now the device is nearly ready for action, providing gamers with what the company promises to be a true bridging of PC gaming and the living room... Continue Reading The holy grail of living room PC gaming is up for preorder
- Not all or nothing with analog mechanical Wooting one keyboard
- Wearable keyboard lets users Tap to type
- Sonder e-ink keyboard reconfigures itself as needed
- Cougar bolsters its gaming keyboard lineup with the membrane-based, anti-ghosting 500K
- Roccat Sova aims to bring PC gaming to the couch
- Mouse/keyboard hybrid provides fast single-finger typing
Unlike commercial airlines, helicopters often fly amidst serious obstacles like skyscrapers, power lines and mountains. So when heavy fog or clouds roll in, navigating can become a dangerous proposition. A new augmented reality vision system out of the Technical University of Munich though, could help pilots see clearly through difficult weather using more than just their eyes... Continue Reading Augmented reality headset helps helicopter pilots see through the clouds
- The stuff of stars found in lunar soil from Apollo missions
- Full-size remote control cars – coming soon to a road near you?
- New sensor detects water contamination in real time
- NexusHaus Solar Decathlon entry aims for increased water efficiency
- Finished Visio.M electric concept car revealed to public
- Radical Innotruck showcases emerging transport technology
New iPhone Games on Our Forums: ‘Pocket Arcade Story’, ‘Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’, ‘Don’t Be Squared’ and More
Everyone can quote the 1967 Spider-Man theme from memory and sing it ironically, but the instrumental accompaniments in that show's three-year run are some of the best and most period-perfect in animation history. Here is all of the background music, more than one hour in total.
Assembled by YouTuber 11db11 about two years ago, it was discovered recently by Retroist, who also brings you the background story of the musician behind it all. He's Ray Ellis, a longtime conductor, arranger and record producer who worked with Billie Holiday, Buddy Holly, Johnny Mathis and Lena Horne. He also composed themes for The Today Show, among other disparate credits.
Spider-Man was not Ellis' only animation gig; from 1968 to 1982, he was Filmation's...