An international team of researchers has used 3D-printing technology to produce individually-tailored model organs. These dummy organs could one day improve your chances of surviving surgery, by allowing doctors to plan and practice a lifesaving procedure on a realistic replica before putting you to the scalpel... Continue Reading 3D-printed organs could let surgeons practice and plan dangerous operations
Category: 3D Printing
- Cartilage-like hydrogel promises 3D-printable knee implants
- Artificial organs that look and bleed like the real thing take surgical practice to the next level
- One Big Question: Why can't we 3D print functioning organs today?
- L'Oréal plans to start testing cosmetics on 3D-printed skin
- 3D printing puts Zeus back on his throne
- 3D-printed ear, bone and muscle structures come to life after implantation in mice