Steel cable-style bike locks may be lighter than U-locks, but they're also notoriously easy to cut through, plus their coiled design can make them difficult to use. Chains are one alternative, although they're quite heavy. So, what's lighter than a chain, and more cut-resistant than steel cable? According to an all-female group of German designers, their textile-based lock is... Continue Reading Could a textile bike lock make the cut?
- Mosevic's sunglasses feature Solid Denim frames
- Ever-taut spider webs inspire self-spooling liquid wire
- Eco-friendly wall panels have some nice threads
- Review: 560G is claimed to be "world's lightest high-security bike lock"
- BluLocks bike has its own built-in lock
- Pedal Lock does more than just support cyclists' feet
As four-wheel drives have taken a turn for the luxurious, the Jeep Wrangler stands tall as a capable, old fashioned off-roader. The regular Rubicon will already go anywhere, but some hardcore enthusiasts want more than just regular – they want to know no road, rock or rut will be able to stop them. The new Wrangler Rubicon Recon aims to cater for these people... Continue Reading Rubicon Recon Edition is a rougher, tougher Wrangler
- Jeep celebrates 75 years with throwback Wrangler Salute
- Review: 2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon epitomizes offroad cred
- Jeep teases Wrangler 75th Anniversary details
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition revealed in LA
- Jeep celebrates 75 years with new and limited edition models
- GMC Sierra HD All Terrain X is darker, rougher and tougher than before
Eyeing the iPhone 7 Plus, but can't seem to pull the trigger? Here are some alternatives to consider. These are all top-shelf phablets with smooth performance, excellent cameras and bloat-free operating systems... Continue Reading The best iPhone 7 Plus alternatives
Category: Mobile Technology