Dubai is moving full steam ahead toward a futuristic skyline dotted with modern skyscrapers and flying taxis by kicking off trials of the Volocopter two-seater aircraft. The all-electric 18-rotor vehicle took to the skies for the first time over the city on Monday as the city looks to establish what would be world's first self-flying taxi service... Continue Reading Volocopter flying taxi takes unmanned flight over Dubai
Category: Urban Transport
- Krossblade's SkyCruiser merges airplane, quadcopter and car
- Flying electric scooter aces 46-minute maiden test flight
- Is this the flying car you've been waiting for?
- AeroMobil Flying Car now available for pre-order
- AeroMobil to launch a production flying car next week
- Flying robots cooperate to play catch